Hello, I’m Sarah, your new personal health coach and nutritionist! I am so excited to be a part of your unique health journey. I am here to help you discover 2 simple truths:
- Healthy eating doesn’t have to be so complicated.
- Vibrant health is within everyone’s reach. You just have to learn how to get there.
As a certified holistic nutritionist, it is my personal mission and passion to show you all the delicious and simple ways to reach your health goals. Everybody is unique, though, so there is no one-size‐fits‐all formula. However, there are a few universal principles and tricks that will help you better understand your body so that you can not only reach your health goals, but most of all so you can maintain them with confidence and ease. With patience, motivation and consistency, you will get there, trust me.
A real foodie myself, I have always been fascinated by food and I have had my own challenges with it in the past. However, it was not until after college that I decided to combine my passion for food and health into my present career. Holistic nutrition allows me to share with the rest of the world the wonderful healing benefits of whole foods in order to achieve great long–‐lasting health. Food truly is medicine, once you understand how to eat and how it can best serve your own unique metabolism and body. I am truly excited to meet each and everyone of you and o hear more about your story.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Holistic Nutrition- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition in Toronto.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology & Behavioral Sciences- McGill University in Montreal.
- One-on-one private consultations, online or face-to-face.
- Online health blogger & website owner at Deliciously Vibrant.
- Customized nutritional protocols for clients with digestive issues, skin problems & weight management goals.
- Meal planning for vegans, vegetarians, paleo & other specific diets.
- Natural fertility counselling & educational workshops.
- Natural beauty from the inside-out via whole foods & healthy cosmetics.
- Content curator for online health websites.