The BeYou Health Coaches Favorite Pancake Recipes
Today is International Pancake Day. Why not celebrate with some tasty and nutrient dense low carb pancakes? Credits to The BeYou Health Coach Liz, who shares her own favorite pancake recipe. Or BeYou Health Coach Teresia’s simply made gluten-free banana pancakes with raspberries?
Low Carb Breakfast Wrap
80 ml water
65 ml of coconut flour
2.5 ml salt
185 ml egg whites
1. In bowl, combine water and coconut flour. Add salt, egg whites.
2. Blend well using a hand blender. Allow mixture to stand for 5 mins.
3. Heat greased pan to med heat.
4. Spoon a thin layer of the batter into the pan. Use back of spoon to spread mixture evenly. Allow it to brown gently.
5. Flip pancake gently and brown the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve with topped fresh sliced strawberries, blue berries and Greek yoghurt.
Gluten-free Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 4
a pinch salt and cardamom
1 table spoon coconut oil
1. Mash the bananas with a fork.
2. Crack the eggs and whisk together with the bananas, or trough it all in a blender. Even easier!
3. Add a pinch of salt and cinnamon if you want.
4. Fry the pancakes til they gently brown and baked, flip over and brown the other side.
5. Serve with optional berries of your choice, coconut flakes and some nuts or seeds. Enjoy!