Quinoa is high in antioxidants, fibers, protein, magnesium and brings a lot of benefits to your health! Moreover, it is easy to incorporate quinoa into your daily meals (like the Quinoa salad, just by adding vegetables) and it takes less than 15 minutes to prepare!
🔸200 grams quinoa
🔸125 grams cherry tomatoes (halved)
🔸1 onion (finely chopped)
🔸Ground black pepper
- Cook the quinoa (see instructions on the packet). Then spread out on a large bowl and let to cool
- Peel the mandarin and the carrots. Then cut them into small pieces and place in a salad bowl
- Add the sliced tomatoes and the onion to the bowl. Then add the cooked quinoa and mix
- Add salt and pepper and dress the quinoa salad with the lime juice.
- Garnish with the rosemary
- Your Quinoa Salad is ready!