Healthy Oven-Roasted Salmon & Asparagus
Salmon in the oven is a super simple and healthy dish for everyone. Moreover, this Healthy Oven-Roasted Salmon & Asparagus recipe isn’t only simple and fast, it’s as well a healthy lunch and dinner alternative, that will give you a nutrient dense meal, including healthy fat sources and a great number of proteins. Looking for more healthy and easy recipes? Then go to the recipe category or download the app!
Oven-roasted Salmon & Asparagus
4 oz. baked salmon
Asparagus (7 spears)
½ cup brown rice, cooked (1/4 uncooked)
¾ tsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Coat asparagus in 1/2 tsp. olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper.
2. Bake at 425 degrees F until crisp (tossing occasionally) but still firm, about 7-10.
3. Coat salmon with 1/4 tsp. olive oil; add salt and pepper to taste (1/8 tsp. each).
4. Bake at 425 degrees F until done, about 4-6 minutes.
5. Serve your Oven-roasted Salmon & Asparagus with brown rice and drizzle with lemon.
Calories: 387 calories