Green Healthy Guacamole 🥑
Try this fresh recipe of Green Healthy Guacamole for your dinners during summer 🥑
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
🔸1 small white onion
🔸2 avocados (ripe but firm)
🔸1 hand full cilantro leaves
Instructions for Green Healthy Guacamole 🥑
- Peel and finely chop the onion and soak in cold water while preparing the rest (in order to remove the bitterness of the onion).
- Wash and destem cilantro. Chop leaves very finely. Add to bowl.
- Wash tomatoes, deseed and chop into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Cut avocados in half, take out stone, peel and then cut into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over avocado tomato mix, add drained onion and mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Wash and deseed jalapeños and chop very finely and serve mixed in or aside (according to your taste).