Delicious Creamy Vegan Pasta in Less Than 30 Minutes
Never underestimate the power of a simple dish like this creamy vegan pasta with roasted tomatoes. Perfect for a meatless dinner, or whenever you feel like adding in some extra veggies and skip the meat. For more delicious meals check out the latest recipes and get full access to all the recipes, in your own personalised meal plan.
Quick Fix Creamy Vegan Pasta
Total Serving Size: 4
16 oz Cherry tomatoes
8 piece Garlic clove
5.4 oz Shallots
10 oz Whole wheat spaghetti
20 fl oz Almond milk
0.5 fl oz Olive oil
1 Pinch Salt
1 Pinch Black pepper
1.4 oz Wholewheat flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and toss tomatoes in a bit of olive oil and sea salt.
- Place cut side up on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Boil the spaghetti .
- In a pan place some olive oil, chopped garlic and shallots.
- The onion is ready when light brown.
- Add the almond milk, whisk and carefully add the flour, keep whisking.
- Add some salt and pepper and when your tomatoes are ready add them and the spaghetti as well.