Cilantro Lemon Tofu with Corn Tortilla – Under 15 Minutes Recipe
Flavorful tofu, time to introduce a new dish! A vegan friendly cilantro-lemon tofu with corn tortilla, is perfect for a meatless dinner any day of the week. It’s ridiculously easy, ready in 15 minutes.
So no excuses to not swap that take-out for this healthy, flavorful meal.
Cilantro Lemon Tofu with Corn Tortilla
1 piece Garlic clove
0.25 bundle Cilantro
2 oz Corn tortilla
4 oz Tofu
0.33 fl oz Lemon juice
0.2 fl oz Olive oil
1 Pinch Salt
1 Pinch Black pepper
1 Pinch Cayanne pepper
1. Place the block of tofu onto a plate and place another plate on top.
2. Set a weight on top. Press the tofu for 5 to 8 minutes, then drain off and discard the accumulated liquid.
3. Chop your tofu.
4. Chop garlic and cilantro finely.
5, In a pan with some olive oil, saute the onion, add the tofu and cilantro.
6. Add the lemon juice and spices.
7. Stir occupationally, for around 10 minutes until the tofu is ready.
8. Heat your corn tortilla and serve them with your tofu mixture.