Banana Bread Breakfast 🍌🍞
If you need a quick and simple banana bread recipe to make healthy bread for your breakfast or snack, you should try this one! Moreover, the smell of the baking bread in the oven will make your crazy! We know you are going to love it!
🔸½ cup softened butter
🔸1 cup sugar
🔸2 large eggs
🔸3 ripe bananas 🍌
🔸2 cups flour
🔸1 teaspoon baking soda
🔸½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven
- In a large bowl, mix together in a blender the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a fork and add the eggs to the large bowl. Beat the mixture
- Mash the bananas in a small bowl
- Add the dry ingredient (flour, baking soda and salt) to the banana bowl and mix until flour is combined (be careful to not overmix)
- Pour batter into loaf pans and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Then reduce the temperature to 150 for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown.
- Let cool before removing from the loaf pan