Quick healthy recipe: Tomatoes and Spinach quiche
Sep, 05, 2018
A quick healthy recipe, easy to prepare and high in protein. Be ready to hit the day!
🔸40g grated gruyere cheese
🔸150g white cheese 40%
🔸1 puff pastry
- Distribute the puff pastry into the pie dish. Prick crust with a fork in several places. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash the spinach and tomatoes. Finely cut the onions and cook them in a pan with olive oil. Then add the spinach.
- In a salad bowl, whip the eggs with the white cheese. Add salt and pepper
- Spread the spinach and the grated gruyere cheese on the puff pastry. Pour the eggs and the white cheese, then add the tomatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Then add the onions and bake again for 5 additional minutes