Sun is there and it feels like holidays! So we need the freshness of a Greek Salad!
- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (large ripe, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 100 grams feta cheese (/3½oz reduced fat, drained and cut into cubes)
- 50 grams black olives (/1¾oz, pitted and drained, in brine not oil and preferably Kalamata olives)
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pita bread (wholemeal, warmed)
- Put the onion, tomatoes, and cucumber in a bowl and season to taste.
- Scatter the feta, olives and mint leaves on top. Sprinkle over the oregano and toss lightly. Drizzle over the oil and lemon juice and serve with warmed pitta bread.
And you have your Greek salad! Enjoy!
Fit Girl’s Kitchen continue sharing another one of her favorite recipes. Granola is not only a satisfying, easy to make and filling, it’s also a nutritious contribution to your breakfast. Hence, it also suits those of you who wants to lose weight. One serving is around half a cup. Enjoy and happy weekend!
In case you didn’t know, pecans are so tasty, they rank number two in popularity only behind peanuts. They offer an amazing benefit to human diet due to their antioxidant activity.
If you love pies and healthy recipes, this pecan gluten-free option will definitely be one of your best choices this season.
Surprise your family with these lovely and healthy raspberry oatmeal bars!
All you need is a few in ingredients and less than 30 minutes.
You will find more inspirations for desserts i our blog, or get your own coach to manage your holiday temptations.
You are going to love this simple and tasty roasted salmon with sweet potato recipe!
Ready in only 15 minutes, it’s very easy to prepare and will give you a great number of nutrients in one serving.
Lets get the cooking started!
Looking for more tasty recipes? Head over to the recipe category or even better get your own, easy to follow recipes in your meal plan.
Late night snacking doesn’t have to mean crisps or salted peanuts.
Something like this super easy roasted tomato with parmesan cheese can satisfy your need for something savory, without having to give up on your healthy eating.
For more unexpected snack ideas or even and a full, personalized meal plan, start here!
Whether you’re a vegetarian or you’ve just been trying to incorporate more meatless meals into your dinner routine, this seitan & broccoli stir-fry is a must do!
It’s a quick vegan recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
If you can’t find seitan in your closest store, don’t worry! Tofu or tempeh works as good as seitan.
Get more inspiration to get your meatless cooking started and take advantage of asking your own nutritionist about it. Continue reading
Flavorful tofu, time to introduce a new dish! A vegan friendly cilantro-lemon tofu with corn tortilla, is perfect for a meatless dinner any day of the week. It’s ridiculously easy, ready in 15 minutes.
So no excuses to not swap that take-out for this healthy, flavorful meal. Continue reading
Right in season! A fun twist on ordinary pancakes, these tasty, sweet and nutritious low calorie pumpkin pie pancakes, can bring the flavor of the fall into your next breakfast.
Ready in only 20 minutes!
Give yourself a treat or invite your friends for an unforgettable breakfast this weekend.