It’s hard to find a fruit that represents the fall more than apple. These yummy sugarless apple raisin nut cookies are just the tastiest of the season.
Guilt-free, healthy and ready in no time.
They will give you a great source of fiber and are the perfect treat as they only are made of whole food ingredients – no artificial ingredients or refined sugars added.
No Sugar: Apple Raisin Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Total Serving Size: 24 cookies
14 oz Apple
3.8 oz Almonds
4 oz Walnuts
3.5 oz Pecans
11 oz Oats
5 oz Raisins
8 fl oz Maple syrup
3 tsp Vanilla
1.6 fl oz Coconut oil
1 Pinch Salt
1 Pinch Cinnamon
1. Chop apple and set aside.
2. In food processor, grind nuts into flour.
3. Add 1 cup of oats to nut mixture and process into flour
4. Place your nut and oat flour in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
5. Stir and combine into a dough, so you can for equally sized cookies.
6. Transfer into a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes, 300 degrees.