Right in season! A fun twist on ordinary pancakes, these tasty, sweet and nutritious low calorie pumpkin pie pancakes, can bring the flavor of the fall into your next breakfast.
Ready in only 20 minutes!
Give yourself a treat or invite your friends for an unforgettable breakfast this weekend.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
4 fl oz Almond milk
1.3 oz Pumpkin puree
0.5 fl oz Lemon juice
0.25 tsp Vanilla powder
0.5 tsp Baking powder
1 Pinch Salt
1 Pinch Cinnamon
1.5 oz Oat flour
0.33 fl oz Coconut oil
0.33 fl oz Maple syrup
1. In a food processor or blender, place all the ingredients apart from the coconut oil and maple syrup.
2. Blend until a smooth mixture.
3. Place skillet on medium to medium-low heat on the stove stop, add coconut oil.
4. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the pan, and cook until the edges are dry.
5. Flip, and cook your pancakes until browned on the other side, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve your pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup!