Sugar-free peanut butter cookies, Preparation Time: 20 minutes Total Servings: 20
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp natural sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together until you have a sticky dough.
- Drop level cookie scoops onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. (Don’t press with a fork until later)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on the cookie sheet.
- Halfway through the cooling process, press a crisscross into the cookies with a fork, if desired
- NOTE: the cookies with become more firm as they cool.
For 1 Cookie
Total Fat 6g