Whether you’re a vegetarian or you’ve just been trying to incorporate more meatless meals into your dinner routine, this seitan & broccoli stir-fry is a must do!
It’s a quick vegan recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
If you can’t find seitan in your closest store, don’t worry! Tofu or tempeh works as good as seitan.
Meatless Monday: Simple Seitan & Broccoli Stir-fry
0.5 piece Garlic clove
1.75 oz Carrots
0.1 oz Ginger
1.5 oz Broccoli
1.75 oz Quinoa
6 oz Seitan
0.2 fl oz Sesame oil
0.33 fl oz Soy sauce
1. Heat the oil plus 2 teaspoons water in a stir-fry pan or large skillet.
2. Add the minced garlic broccoli, granted ginger and carrots.
3. Turn the heat to medium-high and stir fry for a minutes or until the broccoli is bright green.
4. Boil quinoa, due to directions on the package.
5. Cut the seitan. Place it in a pan with sesame oil.
6. Stir occasionally and add the soy sauce and additional spices of your choice.
7. Add in the broccoli, carrot and garlic, serve with quinoa.