This gluten free linguine with peppery shrimps won’t only leave you happy and satisfied, it will also provide you with a great amount of nutrients. In comparison to how regular pasta can make you feel; stuffed and uncomfortable, this one is a lighter more protein rich alternative. Hence, suitable for the ones who want to tone up and build muscles. It’s very easy, you just need 15 minutes and and 9 ingredients. A perfect meal for busy lunch days as well, so why don’t you make a greater amount and bring with you to lunch on Monday?
Gluten Free Linguine with Peppery Shrimps Recipe
0.25 bundle Thyme leaves
0.25 oz Butter
5 oz Shrimps
0.33 fl oz Lemon juice
0.2 oz Lemon zest
2 Pinches Salt
2 Pinches Black pepper
2 Spray of Cooking spray
1.3 oz Gluten-free quinoa linguine
1. Combine shrimp, 2 pinches of salt, and pepper, tossing to coat shrimp.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; sauté until shrimp are done.
4. Boil the gluten-free quinoa linguine.
5. Mix the linguine and shrimps and add the lemon juice and lemon zest.
Enjoy your delicious gluten free linguine!