One way to please everyone at the table is to make homemade pizza.
This crispy chicken pizza recipe proves that it doesn’t have to be complicated, time consuming or unhealthy. So surprise your family with this amazing pizza recipe!
Crispy Chicken Pita Pizza
4 oz Chicken breast
1.5 oz Low-fat mozzarella cheese
2 oz Whole wheat Pita bread
2 oz Tomato sauce
0.2 fl oz Olive oil
0.5 bundle Spinach
0.25 bundle Basil leaves
1.Grill chicken breast on both sides until cooked through.
2. Cut into strips and set aside.
3. Slice the mozzarella, chop spinach and basil leaves.
4. Place in a pan with some olive oil, tomatoes sauce, spinach and basil leaves. Stir for a fem minutes.
5. Line a baking sheet with paper and place the wholewheat pita breads.
6. Spoon on the tomato sauce, and the mozzarella. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.