Mariah – Nutrionist
Hi there! I’m Mariah, your nutritionist. I am excited to be part of this adventure and together we’ll do wonders!
My mission? Help you become a healthier You.
I believe that food must be enjoyed and that we should put thought and time into cooking because ‘we’re only as healthy as our next meal.’ A Certified Holistic Nutritionist based in Barcelona, Spain, I was born in Seattle and I base my philosophy and approach with my clients on first-hand experience as well as extensive professional work, both as a Nutritional Coach and as a vegetarian/vegan cook. A vegetarian for 23 years, I had to overcome my own food related challenges, which today, enable me to gain insight into people’s thoughts and emotions when it comes to food. My ability to tune into my clients’ feelings and uncover what is making them feel ‘stuck’, has helped people I’ve worked with to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Having worked with a wide range of clients suffering from inflammatory diseases, high cholesterol, obesity, binge eating and other eating disorders, I don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach. That’s why YOUR story matters! Let’s get to know each other.
- Instituto Superior de Medicinas Tradicionales (ISMET) Barcelona – Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Rouxbe Cooking School, Plant Based Cooking Program
- Nutritional Coach for those with Crohn’s Disease and other inflammatory diseases
- Nutritional Coach and Food Consultant creating customized daily and weekly menus and recipes for individuals
- Worked with clients to reduce high cholesterol
- Consulted for people with eating disorders including binge eating, overeating and weight management.
- Private Chef for individuals and families focusing on vegetarian/vegan food