Liz – Health Coach
Hi, I am Liz, your Health Coach. Let me help you to live life to your optimal level of wellness.
I love having the opportunity to work with clients who are interested in pursuing their health and wellness goals, who are willing to step out their comfort zones to address their diet, nutrition and wellness goals. Change is never easy, and there is no one size fit’s all diet nor is there a one-size-fits-all solution. I help my clients make realistic changes to their lifestyle and tailor my advice according to your individual needs and goals.
If you are ready to work towards reaching your goals: be it to reach your ideal weight, improve your eating habits, optimize your digestion and your health, improve your sports performance, or to get lean? I’m here to coach, guide, and motivate you to see that you succeed! Let me help you to cut through the clutter and find what works best for you to make positive and healthy lifestyle changes and your best You.
- BSc. Food and Nutrition, University of Alberta, Canada
- Post graduate Diploma in Hospital Dietetics – University of Kwa-Zulu, South Africa
- Diploma in Sport Nutrition – North West University, Potchefstroom, Northern Province
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sport nutrition – International Olympic Committee
- Certified Hearth to Health Facilitator – functional nutrition and culinary translation
- Clinical nutrition counselling & education, compilation of diet plans, menu, recipes and shopping lists.
- Sport nutrition and supplementation counselling, meal planning and workshops for athletes.
- Weight management programe development
- Recipe development & menu development & nutritional analysis
- Functional nutrition cooking demonstrations and cooking sessions
- Corporate wellness
- I give talks and teach workshops on a variety of topics
- Nutrition research and communication writing for media and other platforms.