Jezza – Dietitian
Hi there! I am Jezza, a Registered Nutritionist and Dietician.
My passion as nutritionist-dietician is to educate people like you about what diet and proper nutrition can do to your overall well-being. We only live once so it is wiser to invest in good health. There are also many diet trends and too much information you can just easily get from internet but do you know how to determine facts from fad? That’s why I am here! Let me lead you through your journey in achieving WELLNESS!
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics in Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Licensed Nutritionist-Dietician obtained from Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) PRC License No. 12791
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Nutrition in Keyano College Fort McMurray Alberta Canada
- Dietary and Nutrition Counselling – helped clients on providing expert nutritional advise, dietary interventions, private nutrition and lifestyle change counselling
- Local Dietary Research – participating in National Nutrition Surveys obtaining household food frequency questionnaire, food weighing, food recalls, and nutritional assessments
- Weight Management – eating disorder consultations, formulating customized meal plans and fitness programs
- Clinical Nutrition and Diabetes Educator
- Freelancer, website owner and publisher of Super Mom in Blue Jeans all about parenting, baby care and nutrition