What’s better than starting your day of with pancakes, a slow morning and some coffee? Not much, I think.. The good news are that it doesn’t have to be nor unhealthy or take too much time. This healthy 250 calorie breakfast; pancakes recipe, is just the perfect if you wan’t something satisfying that still keeps you on track with your fitness and health goals. Do you want more inspiration? Access more than 100 different breakfast ideas under 300 calories, in your own meal plan.
250 Calorie Breakfast: Easy Pancakes
1.6oz chickpea flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 sp coconut oil
1 pinch cinnamon
1. Stir the flour, oats, cornmeal, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl until evenly blended.
2. Pour in one cup water until only small lumps remain.
3. Heat a pan sprayed with cooking spray medium-high heat.
4. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the pan, and cook until the edges are dry.
5. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Divide into 2 equal servings and serve with your favorite toppings!
Nutrition Facts (2 pancakes):