Sun is there and it feels like holidays! So we need the freshness of a Greek Salad!
- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (large ripe, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 100 grams feta cheese (/3½oz reduced fat, drained and cut into cubes)
- 50 grams black olives (/1¾oz, pitted and drained, in brine not oil and preferably Kalamata olives)
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pita bread (wholemeal, warmed)
- Put the onion, tomatoes, and cucumber in a bowl and season to taste.
- Scatter the feta, olives and mint leaves on top. Sprinkle over the oregano and toss lightly. Drizzle over the oil and lemon juice and serve with warmed pitta bread.
And you have your Greek salad! Enjoy!
Fit Girl’s Kitchen continue sharing another one of her favorite recipes. Granola is not only a satisfying, easy to make and filling, it’s also a nutritious contribution to your breakfast. Hence, it also suits those of you who wants to lose weight. One serving is around half a cup. Enjoy and happy weekend!
In case you didn’t know, pecans are so tasty, they rank number two in popularity only behind peanuts. They offer an amazing benefit to human diet due to their antioxidant activity.
If you love pies and healthy recipes, this pecan gluten-free option will definitely be one of your best choices this season.
Do you want something different than that apple or banana? Something more filling and satisfying? Try this low calorie snack: Yogurt with apple and cocoa.
The creamy yogurt – which is a great protein and fat source, is perfect with the apple, which is a good carb-source. The cocoa is rich in magnesium and iron, among many other vitamin and minerals.
Try it before your workout and get more out of it. Click here for more snack-ideas!
This salmon & avocado sandwich is to die for and it’s ready in no time!
A few healthy ingredients and less then 10 minutes and you’ll have a mouthwatering lunch ready.
If you are looking for more ideas and recipes, visit our recipes section . Or make it even more convenient on busy weekdays and follow your personalized meal plan. But first, let’s try this recipe out!
This is the perfect savory breakfast alternative: Scrambled eggs with vegetables. Tasty and ready in just 10 minutes.
This recipe is loaded with protein and vegetables filled with fiber, which will make you full until lunch.
Surprise your family with these lovely and healthy raspberry oatmeal bars!
All you need is a few in ingredients and less than 30 minutes.
You will find more inspirations for desserts i our blog, or get your own coach to manage your holiday temptations.
Cranberry is another super berry that you should consider adding to your diet. Make it easy and add it to your smoothie!
This Super Tasty Cranberry Smoothie is just the perfect snack, at your desk or on the go.
Boosted with some coconut water as well, you will stay hydrated and energized all afternoon long!
For more smoothie recipes talk to your coaches or head over to the smoothie recipes in our blog.